Monday, July 20, 2009

Glad we got that settled!

Well, the polls are closed and Just-Another-Catholic-Blog readers have spoken! Their final message? "We can't make up our minds!"

You may recall the poll in question: "I am hoping that Jesus comes back . . .

  • real soon
  • in a long time."

It was a 50/50 tie in an exciting 3 to 3 vote.

One reader suggested that not enough options were given and I apologize for that. If I did it again I would add other options like:

  • never
  • whenever He feels like it
  • anytime I don't have my mouth full
  • during the next Super Bowl -- especially if they bring Mick Jagger back for half-time.

Thank you to all who participated. Feel free to blog-in and let me know what options you would like added to the poll.


1 comment:

  1. Here's another one...

    I thought we were going to HIM!!!

    ReplyDelete